Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    portoworld1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2016, 04:50 PM
    How to make scalar energy impregnating machine made? I need the diagram.
    How to make scalar energy generating machine, for impregnating scalar energy to products like jewels, crystals etc. I need the clear diagram also. Can somebody help?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2016, 05:40 PM
    Homework Assignment?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2016, 03:22 PM
    Only theoretical and a hoax to many people. Like Himalayan salt crystals are special because they come from a "special " place and somehow have more energy in them.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2016, 03:53 PM
    You have to travel to OZ to get the plans from the Wizard, then obtain an obscene amount of unobtainium to build it. The travel to where the laws of physics don't apply and there you will see it work.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2016, 07:43 PM
    "unobtainium"? Not hard to find, commonly found in Senate and House brains.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Energy mate wiring diagram [ 0 Answers ]

OLD FURNACE. I JUST NEED AN INSTALLATION MANUAL. Required to figure current draw and power. Plus fan size and other requirements to bring it up to code. Thanks, some guy that cannot afford propane.

Sewing machine made by Domestic [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a sewing machine made by Domestic worth? We have the cover for the machine, we were told it was used for heavier things like leather. Was made jan 1871 only missing belt.

Impregnating [ 15 Answers ]

I just want to know the possibilities of a young male impregnanting an old female with age difference of 7years. Please help. Is it possible and if yes how are the chances of that happening?

How Much for a Vintage Sewing Machine Made by Brother? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a vintage brother sewing machine. Its in its original stand up wooden compartment, still all intact and all working been stored for along time, curious to know how much its worth.

View more questions Search