Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crispeeduck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2016, 12:32 PM
    Possible 80's Movie About Magic?
    Hey. I have been trying to identify something I saw as a child in the 80's. I am sure it was a movie, and it was possibly about a young boy magician. The only part I am sure of, is I have a clear memory of the final scene as the credits came up, of a young boy walking away from the camera, and two bunches of flowers appeared out the bottom of his trouser legs. I know it's a bit vague, and I do apologise, but I have had this memory for a long time and I hope someone knows what this is! Many thanks for any help!
    121212121212 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2018, 01:32 AM
    Maybe "Troll" 1986
    --but this does not have the ending U describe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pizza magic movie [ 0 Answers ]

I remember a movie maybe 80's or early 90's about a pizza place and some midgit that might be magic. He had a mustache.

Movie about a magic porcelain doll? [ 2 Answers ]

Saw this when I was pretty young- maybe late 70's or early 80's? Anyway, there's a doll and she's under a glass dome but at one point in the movie, she falls to the ground and "magic dust" comes out of her head? Sorry, that's about all I remember but it's been driving me and my sister crazy all...

A movie about a magic necklace [ 0 Answers ]

I think the guy's name is Jason and the girl's name is Jessie it's a 90's movie

70's Fantasy movie with magic bow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I remember seeing a fantasy movie on TV back in the early eighties or late 70's. The main character came across a dying archer. The archer passed on the bow which then formed a magical bond between the character and itself. I remember a magical symbol appearing on the character's arm. The...

Movie With Magic Headband? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody heard of this movie that is about a girl that has a magical headband with some crystal in the middle and it gives her magic powers... but then maybe she is adopted... and it ends with the "EVIL PERSON" trying to get the headband from her but she.. wins. I remember very little but it's...

View more questions Search