Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssklyh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2016, 11:36 AM
    What was the Northwest passage?
    I think its some kind of trading route or thing over seas where boats were going to trade, shipping. I am not sure but that is why I am asking.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 22, 2016, 11:41 AM
    It's still there and is still used. Google is your friend. Wikipedia has a good article about it, plus photos and maps.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2016, 11:50 AM
    Your history textbook would cover this pretty well too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need greek immigration lawyer in the Pacific Northwest [ 1 Answers ]

My question is if anyone has a recommendation for a immigration lawyer that specializes in greek law. I have my mother's birth certificate from Heraklion, Crete Greece and my baptismal certificate from the same town on Crete. Do I need a long laundry list of documentation? Who is the best resource...

Movie about a group of scouts that come across smugglers in a Northwest Forest [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie a saw when I was younger, late 80's or 90's. The plot was a group of scouts that were on a camping trip and encounter smugglers in a Washington or Oregon Forest. The smugglers end up killing most of the campers, but several boys escape and fight the smugglers in the...

Painting companies in northwest Ohio area [ 1 Answers ]

Any painting companies in northwest Ohio hiring at the moment?

Moving Cat From Northwest to Desert [ 3 Answers ]

We have a cat that is about 14 years old and has always had access to the outside. He comes and goes through the cat door whenever he cares to. We live in the Northwest where it is quite wet most of the time and the cat seems not to mind. We are moving to either So. Cal or Phoenix to escape the...

View more questions Search