Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joseph28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 04:45 AM
    White dots under eyes
    I have quite a few white dots under my eyes, and I think there increasing as well, I'm only 17 and I was wondering is there any solution 2 my problem, many thanks
    JohnnyRocketts Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 12:34 PM
    I think there is a thyroid condition that causes those spots. You should take a blood test to make sure everything is OK. Also people with insomnia sometimes develop this condition, not sure what the connection is. Hope that helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having White small dots on PEnis head? [ 7 Answers ]

No pain but having afew small white dots on penis head.. Don't know what happen? Is this a infection?

2 dots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I just came across 2 small dots on my front middle part of my penis. I'm not sure if it is red/black/silver cause it is so small. So I can't see if it's a scab or something. When I touch them a bit it kind of hurts like cause I try to see if its like able to pull out. It seems like if I had a...

My kitten has white eyes [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! My two week old white kitty just opened her sweet little eyes, and they are paper white... what's that mean? She also seems to have a case of conjunctivitis which was hiding really well till her eyes opened up. :( Her daddy is a deaf albino, and two of her litter mates died of birth...

View more questions Search