Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bob_T Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2016, 08:29 PM
    GE 1 HP Single Phase Connections
    I have a 1 HP GE single phase motor, MOD 5KC47UG694. It's a dual voltage capacitor start motor, Frame 56.

Someone had disconnected all the wiring. The motor has 6 wires, labeled T1, T2, T3,T4,T5 and J10.

I've spent a long time with Google trying to find out how to wire this motor for low and high voltage (115/230) and CW and CCW direction.

Can anyone help with this? Thank you.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2016, 02:57 AM
    Hi Bob, Stanfortyman posted this a few years ago, Motor Connection Diagrams
    Maybe it will help you. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Show wiring diagram on how to wire 3 phase to single phase heat strips [ 0 Answers ]

Show wiring diagram on how to wire 3 phase to single phase heat strips

Single phase phase separation for rotary phase converter [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 240V Roto-Phase converter (ARCO Electric model M) in my shop installed by an electrician. A wire came loose last week and while debugging that I started thinking about the way it was wired and confused myself. My understanding of 3 phase power is that each leg is 120 degrees out of phase...

Converting 220 Single Phase Euro outlets to 110 volt two Phase Us ones? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to convert a euro single phase 220 volt outlet to a 110 outlet

Single phase vs. 3 phase power - what makes 3 phase more efficient? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, What is it that makes 3 phase power more efficient? Suppose I need an air compressor for a printing shop and I can choose between a 7.5HP single phase and a 7.5HP 3 phase. Ignoring that the cost of the motor is a little less for 3 phase, why is the motor more efficient and how does...

Can three single phase loads be driven individually by single three phase supply [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I am new this community... You are doing great job of knowledge transfer... My question: Can three single phase loads be driven individually by single three phase supply? Please clear my doubt... :confused:

View more questions Search