Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SugarS1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2016, 10:11 AM
    Late on periods and having discharge. What is the reason?
    I am 22 F. I had my periods last month on 16-20.After that, I had sex on 29, 3 and 10(he used protection). Its 19th and I haven't got my periods yet. Also I am always irregular on my periods. On 16 & 17, I experienced light spotting and pain in my stomach which was mild. I am going through stress for past 4-5 days(because of exams and afraid if I am pregnant). I got scared after watching that spotting and took a home pregnancy test on 18th which came negative. When I came home, the same day I saw dark reddish- brown discharge on middle of my panty which was not light like before(about 15 drops if it was spotting).I also experienced same pain when I get my usual periods i.e. lower body, legs and abdominal pain. I thought my periods had come so I used a sanitary napkin. This morning, there was nothing and when I used toilet I saw blood again. It was dark-reddish brown drops and was not as thick as my usual periods(usually dark reddish). I assumed my periods will start today and this is the beginning of it. So I used napkin whole day and again nothing was there. I used toilet and again I saw same blood. I haven't got my periods yet. And did not experienced ovulation during this time. What can be the reason behind this discharge? Please help me out! I am freaking out! :(
    (sorry for my English).
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2016, 04:16 PM
    No mattee how many dates and details you provide, nobody can diagnose pregnancy or other medical issues online. You may be pregnant, maybe not. Wait until you are two weeks past your missed period and take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I missed my periods by 7 days n I'm getting white discharge instead of periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there ! M 17yrs old.n i.mised my periods that was supposed to strt on march 2nd.im 7 days late.on feb 21 I fooled around wit my boyfriend. But he din penetrate.nor touched my .I masterbated for him while was on me he ejaculated in my hnds and I'm sure not even a single drop fel upon me .I had my...

Haven't had my periods, what can be the reason? [ 1 Answers ]

It's been couple of month and I haven't had my periods I know forsure I'm not pregnant.. So what can be the reason? I'm not married, and I'm only 21.

Reddish Brown Colour discharge, and late for periods [ 0 Answers ]

I am 24 years old,last month my fiancé and I had sex during my safe time( 4 days after my period).and it was unprotected sex with withdrawal method. Later after sex , I observed discharge of brown colour tissues for 3- 4 days,and then it stopped eventually. My main concern is , next month I am...

My periods are late but I have had brown discharge what is this? [ 5 Answers ]

I have unprotected sex quite often. Last month my periods were 10 days late but eventually came, this month I am late again by about 2 weeks but 1 week ago I got brown discharge, it lasted for about 4 days. Some days there was more discharge than other days. Can you help? I'm confused.

My periods are 15 days late all urine test came negative after missed periods.. [ 3 Answers ]

How much late in body pregnancy harmons could be produced for positive urine pregnancy test my periods are already 15 days late how long more should I wait for test??

View more questions Search