Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kobe8527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2016, 07:26 AM
    Wireless router range
    I am thinking about buying I ball baton 150m wireless router.It has got 5dBi omni-directional antenna.I searched a lot but couldn't find its range.Does anyone know range of such router..
    Thanks...

I am thinking about buying I ball baton 150m wireless router.It has got 5dBi omni-directional antenna.I searched a lot but couldn't find its range.Does anyone know range of such router..
    Thanks...

Thanks...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 19, 2016, 07:50 AM
    What application do you have in mind, wide open warehouse space or domestic use ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2016, 10:33 AM
    Range is very much dependent on the materials the signal has to pass through.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 19, 2016, 04:13 PM
    Also what WiFi standard is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to change from a wired router to a wireless router just by changing ro [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to change from a wired router to a wireless router just by changing routers and not changing plans

I have verizon wireless for laptop go through wireless router for home [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have verizon wirless for my laptop, works very well in and out of town. I would like to know if I can run my UBS verizon wirless through a router so when I am home we may all use the internet with home computors at the same time.

Connect Pantech UM175 wireless broadband modem to Belkin Wireless G router [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Pantech UM 175 wireless broadband modem from Millenicom and I am able to hook it up to a laptop running Vista, a laptop running XP, and a PC running XP individually. However, I would like to have it where I can create a network so that any or all of the computers can access the internet...

Changing wireless router Linksys WRT54GS to a wired router [ 8 Answers ]

How can I disable my wireless router to a wired router. The model is a Linksys WRT54GS.My two computers are now in one room and do not need to be wireless.I will be using a 50ft. Cable. Does it make any difference if the color of the cable is blue or yellow ?

View more questions Search