Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2016, 11:45 AM
    Husband's betrayal
    AssalamOAlaikum sir, I'm a housewife and much much worried because of my husband. He is involved in other girls and he is doing in front of me and saying that it's not wrong if I talk to girl for friendship. I'm sincere with him
    N love him a lot so what should I do? I feel bad and can't tolerate this. My behaviour gets worse sometimes due to the situation. I need your help sir. Plzz guide me according to the teachings of Islam.jazakAllah
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 17, 2016, 02:26 PM
    You are unclear as to the nature of his involvement with other girls. Is it polite and friendly and RESPECTFUL that is different from flirty, and forward, and DISRESPECTFUL. Can you clarify this, and the nature of YOUR behavior as a reaction?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2016, 03:17 PM
    Also... depending on where you live.. there are a couple countries where Polygamy is still legal, and you wouldn't have any say in it unfortunately. A Muslim friend of mines mother suffers from a similar situation. Only his involvement went beyond being "involved" and into having married several more.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 18, 2016, 05:23 AM
    Agree with the others - there is a lot of variety among nations and within nations regarding the treatment of wives under Islam.
    In general, wives are expected to put up with their husbands. You will be told that it's your fault that he is flirting with other women, or that he should be allowed to.
    My only suggestion is to get out with your women friends or relatives more, to shop or have lunch or just walk in a park, and talk it out with them.
    Jealousy is not good for you or the marriage or anyone.
    In other cultures, both husbands and wives do some harmless flirting, and it helps keep the marriage interesting. Of course it can go too far, but it can go too far regardless, and usually it's GOOD for the marriage.
    But under Islam, women just don't have that option.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2016, 12:13 AM

First of all we don't know where you leave, Second how would he do this in front of you, are these other girls his wives or just just having the for fun, it looks like he has done this many times before now you don't like it and you are Jealous, any how you need to talk to your family or if there is any imam that you can talk to him, to me he is sick and you need to talk to him, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Betrayal [ 0 Answers ]

Asalamalaikum everyone I am ahliya I want to share my thing bcause its really afctng me everyway I hope if anyone can help me out it will mean a lot to me:) I was in a relation and now I have broke up I really regret that I shouldn't be in this relation as my allah doesn't lik all this But I...

Betrayal of a friend [ 4 Answers ]

I need to explain all this in depth so that you can understand and answer this question. I have two best friends they are really important to me. We hang out so much and we do everything together. We all live in same apartment complex. I live with one of my bfs and the other one lives upstairs...

Is this a betrayal [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I Feel I Should Clarify A Few Things. I Have Been With My Husband For Almost 8 Years. Married For Only One. He Has Never Been Abusive To Me. Where The Abuse Comes In Is From His Family And Friends. His Family Wanted Him To Be With Someone Else And He Chose To Be With Me. I Was Always An Outcast....

How do you get past betrayal [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 16yrs, we had separated for a while during our separation he slept with someone I don't like, after 3yrs of being back together I found out they have been communicating everyday. How do I get past this pain, I want out of the marriage but I don't know how to leave.:(

Betrayal [ 3 Answers ]

I had this friend who I loved so much, more than my family you could say. We had a really great relationship, or so I thought. It all started with her telling me she was raped at the age of 10 by her uncle. I was terrified and I didn't know what to tell her, I myself didn't know how to deal with...

View more questions Search