Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nisha837 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2016, 10:36 AM
    Cycle
    I start spotting 6 days ago pinkish / brown discharge last for 3 days, then what I believe to be my period came it was not like normal heavy but not really today is the 3rd day and its only blood when I wipe... My cycle is normally 5 to 6 days long and heavy for 4 days don't know what's happening.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 17, 2016, 02:37 PM
    It sounds like your cycle this month the cycle is off some what, most women have a off cycle sometimes, even a missed one sometimes. Is there any reason to believe it could be something else ?
    Nisha837 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2016, 01:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It sounds like your cycle this month the cycle is off some what, most women have a off cycle sometimes, even a missed one sometimes. Is there any reason to believe it could be something else ?
    No but I did have intercourse on the 2nd of this month
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2016, 05:11 AM
    I think you should go to a consultant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer runs fine on regular cycle, but shuts off during permanent cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Dryer shuts down during permanent press cycle

Whirlpool LSR9434PQ0 start cycle just hums but spin cycle it works perfectly [ 1 Answers ]

My Whirlpool washer model# LSR9434PQ0 will just hum when you try and start a wash cycle. If you rotate the timer to a spin cycle, it will work fine. I've looked at all of the wire harnesses and connections and there is no sign of a surge burn or a short. Any help would be great. I'm in the...

Cold cycle just trickles water into tub, hot/warm cycle fine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a roper washer, the cold water just trickles into tub but when put on warm/hot, water flows fine. Water going from water spigot to rear of machine is fine. How do I raise lid of washer, also?

Carrier furnace purge exhaust fan continues to cycle and cycle [ 3 Answers ]

Carrier furnace/AC Product model #58ZAV 075-101JC Model #58ZAV 075-JC Series 100 Serial #2093A16 303 Natural Gas/Propane, heat furnace runs on Propane. Problem: With the unit turned to cooling with the thermostat, the heat pre-purge exhaust fan continues to cycle on and off, sometimes...

In Plants: Light Cycle vs Dark Cycle vs Calvin Cycle vs Cellular Respiration? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me the difference between these? I am trying to write a lab report and have no idea what I'm writing about.

View more questions Search