Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shriniwas78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2016, 02:17 AM
    Inverter always on back up mode
    Why is an inverter 1100va attached to 180ah battery always on back up mode even when the mains power is on and does not charge.

Inverter problem or input voltage problem from the mains?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 15, 2016, 04:34 PM
    Is this something that is new or is this an existing system that is giving you trouble ? Are you using and inverter/charger system or is this a straight inverter ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Usage of an inverter and batteries as back up [ 3 Answers ]

We have been given several boxes of stuff that included a 12 volt 3000/6000 watt OSP Tiger Claw modified sinewave inverter wired to a Generac 6 circuit 30 amp manual transfer switch that looks easy enough to install to the in house breaker box. Manuals included too. Along with that we received...

How can I log back in to my account on windows vista home edition without safe mode? [ 3 Answers ]

When I try to log in to my administrator account in windows vista home edition ,it doesn't let me. It says usser profile cannot be loaded.how can I fix that,without safemode?

Blower motor won't turn on in automatic mode it only turns on in manual mode [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ruud furnace and it won't turn on when set on "auto" mode,its only turning on in "manual" mode and blows heat.The fan turns on when put in the "on"/"fan" mode. I have to turn it off manually once the rooms have reached the desired temp.I could here the blowers start than they shut off...

Blower motor won't shut off in heat mode but works fine in A/C mode [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older lennox unit that is pilot light. The blower motor won't shut off when the temp is reached on the thermostat but it works fine in ac mode. What could cause this? I'm confused because it worked 2 weeks ago when I turned my ac off and the thermostat is in auto and only shuts off when I...

View more questions Search