Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chidub1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2016, 03:40 PM
    Accounting 2 Dividing partnership income
    Determine the income participation of Taylor and Albright, according to each of the five assumptions as to income division listed in Exercise 12-3, if the year's net income is $96,000.
    Brittany Taylor and Piper Albright formed a partnership, investing $210,000 and $70,000, respectively. Determine their participation in the year's net income of $250,000 under each of the following independent assumptions: (a) no agreement concerning division of net income; (b) divided in the ratio of original capital investment; (c) interest at the rate of 5% allowed on original investments and the remainder divided in the ratio of 2:3; (d) salary allowances of $30,000 and $40,000, respectively, and the balance divided equally; (e) allowance of interest at the rate of 5% on original investments, salary allowances of $30,000 and $40,000, respectively, and the remainder divided equally.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2016, 06:21 PM
    I guess you didn't read about posting homework. Please do so and then we can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dividing Partnership Income [ 0 Answers ]

Tim Snyder and Jay Wise have decided to form a partnership. They have agreed that Snyder is to invest $30,000 and that Wise is to invest $40,000. Synder is to devote full time to the business, and Wise is to devote one-half time. The following plans for the division of income are being...

Married, living in different states: dividing capital gain income [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for eight years and have always filed married/jointly (and lived in the same state - currently CA). In August 2010, I will move to CT to begin graduate school, but she will remain in CA to finish her own graduate school program. Thus, for our 2010 federal return we...

Dividing partnership income [ 2 Answers ]

Gale Haley and Leah Manos formed a partnership, investing $180,000 and $60,000 respectively. Independent assumptions: (a) no agreement concerning division of net income; (b) divided in the ratio of original capital investment; (c) interest at the rate of 10% allowed on original investments...

Dividing partnership [ 1 Answers ]

Need to understand Gale Haley and Leah Manos formed a partnership, investing $180,000 and $60,000 respectively. Determine their participation in this year's net income of $150,000 under each of the following independent assumptions: (a) no agreement concerning division of net income; (b)...

View more questions Search