Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2016, 01:31 PM
    Contact Lenses Cost
    In your opinion, which is cheaper, wearing eye glasses or wearing contacts.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 14, 2016, 02:16 PM
    Contacts tend to be more expensive with replacement cost, cleaning solutions etc.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2016, 02:54 PM
    Glasses can be had VERY cheap... cost goes up significantly with how fancy you want to get with lenses and frames. Contacts will quickly exceed the cost of an economical pair of glasses long before the first year of wearing them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 14, 2016, 06:16 PM
    Unless one buys designer glasses, glasses are much cheaper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Contact lenses [ 4 Answers ]

I've been wearing contact lenses for months. I have my odd days where my glasses will be on my face instead, I'm careful and very clean and safe with putting them in and taking them out. Everything is all correct The right type and size I was woundering if anyone else uses contacts and do they...

Contact lenses [ 10 Answers ]

I went to the ophthalmologist and had a thorough eye exam - I have worn contacts for ages, went to the optician with the prescription from the ophthalmologist, he fitted me for contacts and recommended Day & Night (or the other way around) and for whatever reason I said, sure, I'll take them. ...

Contact Lenses [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one know some contacts lenses that have the diameter 14.2 and base curve 8.6...

What do you think of your contact lenses? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys Have you tried any of these lenses? Cibavision O2 Optix (Air Optix) Cooperview Proclear Compatibles Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Oasys

Contact lenses [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I know this has nothing to do with teens but it's the only thing close enough to the question. I have contact lenses I am having a trial week and the only problem is I find it hard to put the lenses in and take out. I have tried many ways but none seem to work. ANY IDEAS?! :confused:

View more questions Search