Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelmami42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2016, 10:03 AM
    Need Transcripts from Berks Technical Institute
    Need website to get my transcripts from Berks Technical Institute for another school.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 14, 2016, 10:16 AM
    Berks Technical Institute - Wyomissing, PA? Reading, PA?

https://www.berks.edu/contact/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VTI - Video Technical Institute [ 1 Answers ]

Lost Transcripts, would like to locate them VTI - Video Technical Institute Signal Hill California 1984-1986

Who do I contact to get my transcripts from Schuylkill Institute of Business and Tech [ 0 Answers ]

SIBT has closed and had been bought out by McCann School of Business. I have contacted the main office of McCann and requested my transcripts from my time at SIBT. The person on the phone said that the transcripts would be forwarded to the Board of Massage Therapy as I requested. Needless to...

video technical institute dallas tx [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for my school records

How can I get my transcripts from Southwest Professional Institute in Houston Texas? [ 0 Answers ]

I cannot get my transcripts from this school. It was in Houston Texas and closed in 2008. This is the only information I can find on this school and I really need to get those transcripts or a copy of the diploma I received. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Attempting to locate RCA Technical Institute of Upper Darby, Pennsylvania [ 3 Answers ]

I graduated from RCA Technical Institute of Upper Darby, Pennsylvania in Feb of 1975. The state can find no record of the school, does anyone know who took them over or how to trace them other then the PA educational office?

View more questions Search