Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikko822 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2016, 08:57 AM
    80 truck movie where guy builds a truck and drives though desert to military base ?
    A guy takes a job to drive to desert to military base and there are terrorist though out the ride. There probably was some lasers when driving to the base.
    The guy builds the truck so that he has tricks for the terrorist.
    Probably 1970 or 1980 movie.

Thanks for help!

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie starts in a desert military base and a virus escaped [ 1 Answers ]

The man escapes with wife and son but crash cause they are infected, there is a tiny black old lady on a farm with corn this crow who is the devil they have to load dead bodies up and there is trash truck full of dead bodies. Please if you know the name tell me

80's movie, guy-driving-a-truck-with-harpoon-in-the-bck [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, 80' movie about guy stopping street racers, leading guy has a truck with a harpoon in the back. I I believe he's revenging his brithres death... Thanks

Looking for for this movies I think its about he builds a big truck to take revenge [ 3 Answers ]

Im looking for an older movie its been so long since I seen it and I believe is about a man maybe someone killed his family or something happened but he built a monster truck and revenged what ever had happen I rememeber it showed him building it in a barn I think??

Pulled over, pulled out of truck, truck searched, wrong guy? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, my boyfriend got pulled over this morning and was told to get out of his truck. The police then searched his truck (tore apart his truck, is what he said) and then they said "oh, sorry, we have the wrong guy". Is there anything he can do here? He has no criminal past (few speeding tickets)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.