Apr 15, 2007, 02:31 AM
    News article:
    I just read this and here is a link.

I think it is a pretty cool story.

Dreamed up phone number leads man to a bride - Yahoo! Canada News
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Yes, I remember seeing that bit of news. Very cute story, JH.

I have been working on trying to find magprob's phone number in my dreams. I keep coming up with phone numbers for massage parlors. :confused: Very weird.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:02 AM
    The reason for that is I am really a Nappy Headed Ho working at Kitties Gentlemans Club on the Nevada/Idaho Border. You psycic abilities astound me!
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Well, what a relief. I thought I was off my game for a while. Yes, I do have a tendency to be psychotic, er, um, I mean psychic.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    The reason for that is I am really a Nappy Headed Ho working at Kitties Gentlemans Club on the Nevada/Idaho Border. You psycic abilities astound me!

Magprob's night time prayer

Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Allheart honey! I thought you would make a comment about Joe's post. That news article is something that would really make you feel more warm and fuzzy than you already are my dear! :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:33 AM
    But Allheart, I suffered an extremely traumatic experience when I was 14 years old. It changed my life for the worse for ever. It distorted my view of reality. It hollowed out my soul and made me wicked. I can't be warm and fuzzy. I just can't help it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Magprob, did this traumatic experience have anything to do with spam, perchance?
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    Allheart honey! I thought you would make a comment about Joe's post. That news article is something that would really make you feel more warm and fuzzy than you already are my dear! :)

Hi my sweet :). You are right, a lovely story and I feel lots of warms and fuzzies :)

Thanks bundles for sharing Joe.

**many hugs***

But Allheart, I suffered an extremely traumatic experiance when I was 14 years old. It changed my life for the worse for ever. It distorted my view of reality. It hollowed out my soul and made me wicked. I can't be warm and fuzzy. I just can't help it.

Mag - you crack me up :). And you are so all warm and fuzzy, you can't hide behind that spam!

Hey, guess what, I got my first red box today. :):) LOL I feel so grown up now and special. Way too funny.

I really am now officially a member of AMHD. I actually deserved the red box, as I was trying to be funny, when I probably shouldn't have.

Now don't forget to say your night time prayer :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Magprob, did this traumatic experience have anything to do with spam, perchance?
    No, my Mama stopped breast feeding me.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 10:57 AM
    LOL. Aww, you poor thing. I will have to check it out. I got a reddie a little while back on a very old posting I did. It was so old I didn't remember it! Anyway, when I took a look at it, I had to agree with the person that gave it to me. I gave a pretty crap answer. :eek:

No, my Mama stopped breast feeding me.
    Well, if this happened when you were a teen, I guess I can understand how traumatic it would be for you. I suggest you discuss this problem with Mrs. Spammy. I think she might have a cure for you. ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 11:00 AM
    I digress, that is a cool story about the guy dreaming her phone number. That must be an act of destiny! Other powers are at play.

So what you are saying is that your not supposed to get red boxes? I didn't know that. I've gotten so many, I thought is was a good thing, you know, like a gold star.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 11:09 AM
    It is an incredible story. Absolutely amazing. How can they not be meant for each other!

And Yup, red boxes are the best kind to get - green can get a little dull:D
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Frankly, I think the guy just had a lot to drink the night before and she DID give him her phone number. I think she has duped him into an unholy marriage! She be a she-devil!

Mag, you are right. You have been doing all the right things. We aren't too bright. I just checked the rules, and it is the red boxes we need to work on getting and keep stacking up. AH and I have to readjust our thinking now. So, you just keep up the good work there, bud.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Red it is then... woooohooooo

It isn't easy be green any oh ways :D
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Oh Allheart,

I should have know this discussion would turn into talking about child hood traumas and spam and phychic powers and softies. Or should I say hard ones. Did I just say that.

Well Allheart, Welcome to the world of red blocks I am happy you finally got one, I could give you more if you want to feel even more welcome. Lol

I went and gave you a greenie instead I hope you can forgive my Lion a@@.

Joe

Just call me the lion king of red squares. It might not all show up on my profile but they are there.

I am so happy for you today. Allheart, your sense of humour is blossoming into something, uhm well something.

Joe
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2007, 01:38 PM
    I am having the wrong dreams too, Ruby. Lol
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Attachment 3276
    Yes, I remember seeing that bit of news. Very cute story, JH.

I have been working on trying to find magprob's phone number in my dreams. I keep coming up with phone numbers for massage parlors. :confused: Very weird.
    Now that really CRACKS me up. Lol
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 02:00 PM
    ACK! Joe, nasty, nasty.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Attachment 3276
    Now that really CRACKS me up. lol

Oh my goodness gracious - LOL oh my gosh. :p

Can I use that for my avaiater pic... oh pllllease can I ? OH my God! 2 funny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Article review [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to write an article review in apa style?

Article-content [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can anybody tell me where to find the best article and content sites?

Good article men vs. Women [ 0 Answers ]

ENLIGHTENING RELATIONSHIPS Vive La Difference! By Carol Allen Published: 09/29/2006 Send This Article To a Friend "Why can't a woman be more like a man?" asks the protagonist in the Broadway hit, "My Fair Lady." Most women sing a similar tune all day, asking, "Why can't a...

Article on handling a breakup [ 7 Answers ]

Found this article today... kind of covers what we go over here... reinforces what we advise... Healing A Broken Heart Four essentials for those suffering from heartbreak by A.K. Boyle Published: 09/21/2006 Send This Article To a Friend

News Article, Canada. Toronto. [ 9 Answers ]

Here is the link of a news article from a toronto paper. http://torontosun.com/Comment/Commentary/2006/08/06/1722382.html

View more questions Search