Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaylesxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2016, 02:28 PM
    Yesterday I got steroid based antibiotic ear drop, it has fully blocked my ear.
    The ear drops after using it for the first time last night I've woken with a blocked ear and cannot hear from it, is this normal
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2016, 05:01 PM
    If I had an other than expected reaction to a medication... my doctor is the first person I'd call, the Pharmacist is the second.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was wondering if I can take something for ear pain while on an antibiotic [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the dr today and I have strep throat, The dr looked at my ears and said they were fine I was put on keflex 2 time per day for 10 days, Now after having taken 2 doses of the antibiotic my right ear is plugged and hurts. I was wondering if there was something I can take to help it while on...

Clogged ear after antibiotic drops [ 0 Answers ]

I am using anti-biotic drops my GP doctor prescribed after she saw infection with an oto-scope. Neomycin and polymyxin sulfates and hydrocortisone otic suspension. I use them at night. My right ear (the one which clicks and pops) stays clogged until late in the afternoon the next day with...

Ear blocked [ 2 Answers ]

I have felt as if my ear has been blocked for a week now. It feels like the blockage is deep inside . Ive been getting headaches and I can smell a gross smell through my nostril on the same side as that ear but no one else can smell it so it seems like it's coming from inside !

Ear Blocked, no pain [ 0 Answers ]

I have had cold since couple of weeks, I have taken antiboitics the moment I had a feeling I am catching cold. I believe that suppressed the cold and since then I am coughing and some mucus is coming out. Now I have started taken cough syrup and from then my right ear is blocked. I can hear little...

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

View more questions Search