Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dadyannam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2016, 12:05 AM
    Do excercising on manually operated treadmill cause injury to your lower back ?
    I have recently been diagnosed with problems in my discs at lower back resulting into severe pains. I have been doing cardio on manual treadmill for almost a year. Is this a cause for my condition?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 12, 2016, 04:34 AM
    It isn't the cause but probably didn't help an already pre=existing condition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower leg injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my husband was hit in the lower leg with a soft ball last Friday and know 6 days later his bruised very painful and has a not or bump under it. What should we do for it?

What can cause my lower hip area, lower back, and lower right side to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is in my right hip area. It also goes to my right side of my back and right side of my stomach.

What are consequences if pump operated with lower density fluid tha specified? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, We are operating cross country LPG pipeline. At dispatch terminal we are receiving LPG from refinery. For boosting pressure of LPG we have multistage centrifugal pumps. As per OEM specification of pumps density of LPG shall be in range of 0.515-0.585 ]MT/m3(OEM). Now supplier has...

Conversion of remote control fan to a manually operated fan [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problems with my remote control ceiling fan and I would like to convert it to a fan and light controlled through a wall switch. Thank You

Treadmill impact reduction and calorie counter on treadmill [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what the best % to set your treadmill on concerning impact reduction. I was also wanting to know a question about the calorie counter on treadmill. I was told that the number of calorie that are shown that you burn during a workout on a treadmill were not accurate number of...

View more questions Search