Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skygait1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2016, 04:40 AM
    New York state child support after age 18
    What age does child support end in new York state, and under what conditions ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 10, 2016, 04:45 AM
    Please refer to your previous question: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...-a-827473.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New York state child support after age 18 [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is 20 years old. She became pregnant and went on public assistance . Social services sued me for child support. I was not properly served. They left the summons at my last known address, not in my hands. I don`t have custody of my daughter my mother does. A judgement was filed against...

What is the Child Support age in New York State? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Child Support age in New York State?

Child Support in New York State [ 1 Answers ]

My daughters boyfriend decided that he didn't want to be a father to their 2 childern, ages 4 months and 3 years, anymore. He refuses to move out of their section 8 apartment and she can't make him move because he's on the lease. He refuses to give her any money to buy diapers and other essentials...

Age in New York state,where a child can decide on his own [ 1 Answers ]

What is the age in New York state where a child can decide on his to live with the parent of his choice?he was born in New York,now lives in Florida,has since he was 3.

New york state child support [ 15 Answers ]

If I want to file a modification for increased child support in NYS, since I have never had an increase in 9 years. What do I have to list on my paperwork since a money figure was given on the original divorce papers not a percentage of his salary.

View more questions Search