Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BW72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2016, 12:22 PM
    Thermostat filter light blinking Hunter 44110
    I have limited knowledge regarding HVAC. I'm trying to save a few bucks by doing the easier repairs myself.
    The filter light on my Hunter 44110 is blinking. Is this a reset issue or does the filter need replaced? If replace, where is the filter located in my home?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 9, 2016, 01:57 PM
    Hunter 44110 appears to be a thermostat, not an ac/heater. You need to find out what the make and model number of your ac/heater is and check the owners manual.

The filter will be in the return air duct, the duct work that comes in at the bottom of the furnace/ac. You probably remove the front of the furnace/ac to change the filter.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2016, 06:34 PM
    Filters are located in many places, usually the air handler. Check your HVAC manual, you are asking about a thermostat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter Thermostat model 44110 filter light blinking [ 3 Answers ]

Where do I find the filter

Hunter Digital Thermostat filter light flashing [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the change filter light continue to flash after installing a new filter?

Hunter 44110 thermostat manual [ 1 Answers ]

Installed this thermostat and the ac works fine but the heater will not come on.

Wiring for a hunter 44110 thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

My old therostat has two wires. I don't know where they hook up at in the hunter I bought the old wires are a red one and a white one I the old therostat is a robertshaw any help would be great

Hunter thermostat 44110 [ 2 Answers ]

I have hot water baseboard heat, and installed the hunter digital thermostat 44110, and followed the directions as directed, I had had wires W, Y and RH, I marked and installed Each of the wires, and put them where they were marked on the thermostat. I felt well and all of the lights ( temp,...

View more questions Search