Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikram_gupta11 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2016, 10:24 AM
    Repulsion force
    Will two magnets in which one has 3000 gauss strength (NEO) having 100 kilogram mass and second 30 gauss having 10 kilogram mass (FERRITE) then these magnets repel each other with equal force?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2016, 10:28 AM
    What you think and why?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 9, 2016, 11:03 AM
    Think how Newton's Third Law could apply here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many pounds of force per square inch from a coyote delivering 300n of force? [ 1 Answers ]

All right, so I've ran into coyotes a couple of times on vacation now. First time scared me a little, after that I researched them. Based on average weight and top speed of a coyote, a pounce at me can deliver 300N(n?? ) of force. With a surface area of, oh, I'd estimate around 26x12in. So...

How can a force transferred person force a more senior employee to go to a different [ 1 Answers ]

2 employees with less seniority have been put in my department and now I have been forced to a different shift

Find force of gravity, normal force, and net force in Physics [ 6 Answers ]

A crate of mass m (=10 kg) is placed at rest on a (frictionless) inclined plane, which has an angle (= 30 deg ) above horizontal 1. The force of gravity on the crate is? 2. The normal force on the crate is? 3. The net force on the crate is? 4. How long would it take the crate to slide 8 m...

Attraction anr repulsion- Electrostatics [ 2 Answers ]

Nick finds his shirts are clinging together when he removes them from a clothes-drier. This results from the static charges in the clothes that build up during drying. Nick needs to exert a force o0.5 N to pull apart 2 articles of clothing. Calculate the charge on each. Assume the charges are equal...

View more questions Search