Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wolfspirit Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 01:03 AM
    In search of Japanese anime movie title
    Hi I'm Wolfspirit,

I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well anyway apparently there's this detective who has been injured so many times on the job most of his body has metal replacements for the lost limbs and he saves this one female Android and they fall in love. They both end up running from the law and it does end happily because the Android ends up pregnant and the detective and the Android live happily ever after. Ok I saw this when I was 10 years old and every time I ask at a anime store they can't come up with an answer. The movie is probably PG-13 or R rated for nudity, violence, languge, adult situations, etc. I've been trying to locate this movie since I was 12. If anyone has any information let me know. Thank You:)

Wolfspirit
    redize Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 11, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfspirit
    Hi I'm Wolfspirit,

I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well anyway apparently there's this detective who has been injured so many times on the job most of his body has metal replacements for the lost limbs and he saves this one female android and they fall in love. They both end up running from the law and it does end happily because the android ends up pregnant and the detective and the android live happily ever after. Ok I saw this when I was 10 years old and every time I ask at a anime store they can't come up with an answer. The movie is probably PG-13 or R rated for nudity, violence, languge, adult situations, etc. I've been trying to locate this movie since I was 12. If anyone has any information let me know. Thank You:)

Wolfspirit
    This sounds like another film I'm also looking for!
    Was there a scene with an Android having a limb ripped off and he was laughing like crazy?

Hmmmmmmmm...
    dross929 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Sounds like Armitage III to me. There are a couple movies and an OVA.
    Threndil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 03:28 AM
    Nice, that's the one >I< was looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

Obscure 80/90's children's movie- Possibly anime [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this animated movie for years and I think it has an anime look... If anyone could help with a name it would be appreciated :) Plot: The world is in this post apocalyptic state where no one can breathe the air. People are riding around on these spaceship looking machines,...

Movie Search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am seeking information on a movie entitled, "The Hitler Years." It was available in VHS format in the early 1980s. Can you help me find a copy of this movie? Thank you! James

View more questions Search