Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2016, 08:56 PM
    Make certain you save copies of that voice mail and any others you may get or still have... do not delete it.. his words can be used against him in court if it comes down to it.

Make him get the truck... I would not deliver it to him while I was owed money.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 17, 2016, 09:39 AM
    You 'tried?' Make sure you have proof that you tried. Or better yet, drive it back to his place. You can't legally hold onto it, even though he's holding onto pay.
    He's LYING about planning to pay. LIES LIES LIES
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2016, 10:03 AM
    Mail a letter certified mail, with a delivery confirmation... WHERE the truck is available for pickup. My viewpoint is you haven't been paid for an excessive period, you can argue you aren't an employee (you were paid to drive and you haven't been paid for your driving) and as such should not be driving said vehicle. I would not park in on your property or hidden.

Better yet... ask your lawyer.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2016, 10:08 AM
    You need to #1 cover your own butt, and #2, cover your own butt.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 18, 2016, 05:17 AM
    I don't want to hear any more about the creep liar. I want to hear about what your lawyer is doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Question [ 2 Answers ]

Tax Question. Joe is 85 on social security $13,000 annually His wife Mary worked part time. They use to filed joint when they made $30,000 together years ago. Mary currently makes about $15,000 annually. Can she file single or must she file jointly. Is Joe's social security income taxable...

Tax question [ 2 Answers ]

What is the tax percentage on items in Massachusetts?

Tax Question [ 3 Answers ]

If you inherit funds that is in an IRA and the bank sends you a check how do you know how much tax you have to pay on the funds you received?

H4-F1-H1 Tax Question [ 3 Answers ]

I entered US in 1999 on H4 Visa. I changed my status in Dec 2001 to F1 student. My status changed again in Oct 2005 to H1-B. I was on F1 status for less than 5 yrs. So I should be filing for 2005 as a non-resident and filing forms 1040NR-EZ and 8843 only. Is that right? If so, am I eligible for...

F1 to H1 Tax question [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am from India. I have been in US since 2000 August, and my spouse has been in US since 1999 August. Both of us were on F1 visas and filed 1040 NREZ and 8843 until 2004 taxes separately. We got out of school in May and started working since June 1st, 2005 on OPT, and then changed to H1B...

View more questions Search