Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samuelgallagher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2016, 07:06 PM
    Light Gun Shooting Arcade Game question?
    Hi, I really need you help with My Arcade Remembering problem. The Problem is that I forgot what the name of this arcade is and what the brand was it. Also, I don't what year did this Arcade game released. But I can give you some information about what arcade that I remembered few years ago. It goes like this, The Arcade was a shooting game, In Gameplay there is beginning cutscene which the two agents told the boss that they decided to quit which the boss accepts, then at the end where the villain say: Make Sure they don't get out alive. And the others say: Yes Boss! After that opening cutscene there was I think it a comic transaction to the gameplay. At the end of the game, there is a point where you have only one shot of killing the mastermind which is the final boss. There are two endings in this Light Gun Shooting arcade game, but the only ending that I saw was that you miss your shot of killing the boss, the two agents have fall off the tall building and they got hurt and I think they were behind bars. And That's All that I remembered for this Light Gun Shooting Arcade Game. Think you can anyone help me solve my Light Gun Shooting Arcade Game Remembering Problem? I really need your help. See you later.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Pause game in arcade tribe 2d pool online game [ 0 Answers ]

How to pause the gameplay in arcadetribe pool 2d? Need this because, in between the game play I have to attend to phone calls.

Old arcade game title [ 1 Answers ]

Question: you are a jet fighter pilot and you are fighting over a war zone shooting jeeps, tanks, anything on the ground that poses a threat to you, along the way as you shoot these little icons pop up as you fly over them your stream or bullets/lasers increase (they get wider) you do get a special...

Mid-'80s, TV show, Laser/Light shooting game [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a television show that aired in the mid-eighties (guessing around '86) that had an interactive, sci-fi premise? (Not a cartoon) What really made this show unique was that you could purchase a laser/light blaster specifically for this show. Mine was shaped like the spaceship of...

Mid-'80s, TV, Laser/Light shooting game [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a television show that aired in the mid-eighties (guessing around '86) that had an interactive, sci-fi premise? (Not a cartoon) What really made this show unique was that you could purchase a laser/light blaster specifically for this show. Mine was shaped like the spaceship of...

Arcade game [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.im trying to find a specific arcade game.only I can't remember the name.the game was released either late 80s or early 90s.it was a scrolling "beat em up".and it involved 2 army like commandos(1 blue coloured and 1 red coloured) escaping from jail at the beginning of the game(by lighting a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.