Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allen Farber Posts: 191, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2016, 02:21 PM
    What is 3rd party content on YouTube?
    Also, what's 1st party and 2nd party content?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2016, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by legaldictionary.thefreedictionary.com
    a person who is not a party to a contract or a transaction, but has an involvement (such as a buyer from one of the parties, was present when the agreement was signed, or made an offer that was rejected). The third party normally has no legal rights in the matter, unless the contract was made for the third party's benefit.
    First party is YouTube, second is you the user, third is generally advertisers, or anyone who pays YouTube to have their content put in front of you. The contract refers to the legal agreements set forth by YouTube. Privacy agreements, user agreements, and the fact that YouTube owns anything you publish there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3rd party collector [ 5 Answers ]

1st the history of the debt. I had a vehicle repossed in 2008. The vehicle now shows charged off on my credit from the original creditor. In 2011 Main Street Acquisitions company claimed to of bought the debit and sent a collection agency after me on their behalf saying pay us $14000.00 or be sued....

3rd party custody [ 7 Answers ]

I just discovered that I am the father of a wonderful girl whom I had no idea she was alive until recently.the grand parents have third party custodybecause the mother is a screw up and lost her daughter on grounds of child adbandoment.it has been proven that I am the father and have been placed on...

3rd Party Loan [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I moved into an apartment together, but I paid the rent and the utilities. I decided to move out and live with my grandmother when he suggested to rent a house together. I didn't have any money, so he went to his mother for $2,500 loan for first and last month rent, and moving in...

3rd party testimony [ 3 Answers ]

If a statement was taken from an individual by a police officer in regard to a complaint filed can that officer take the stand if the case goes to trial and repeat this statement and it be admitted as evidence or would it be considered "hear say"? Also would that individual be required to testify...

View more questions Search