Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carol henry Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2016, 05:23 AM
    How to lose weight without getting amenorrhea?
    I lost some weight from dieting and exercising, and got amenorrhea,and I had to gain all the weight back to recover from it.I still want to lose weight again so is there any way to lose fat without getting amenorrhea?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 4, 2016, 07:36 AM
    What did your doctor recommend? Why do you want to lose weight? Did he not advise you as to the right balance of diet and exercise to achieve your weight TARGET?

How old are you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 4, 2016, 07:53 AM
    How old are you? How much did you weigh before you lost the weight and how much did you weigh after the weight loss? How short of a time span did you lose the weight?

Amenorrhea is usually caused by a rapid decline in weight. Healthy weight loss is not achieved overnight. It takes time for your hormones to react in a healthy manner.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 4, 2016, 09:03 AM
    According to her other post, she is 14. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/child-...ng-827403.html

Carol, have you talked to your parents about your dieting and exercising?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I need to lose weight. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14yrs old. I am 5"6. I weight 140lbs. I weight so much! :'( It isn't fair! I see this amazingn pretty girls and I want to lose weight.. How do you recommend losing weight? I'm fat. Ive tried starving myself.. I can't really tolorate that though.. Please help :(

View more questions Search