Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thinkingout Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2016, 12:43 AM
    Vaginal issues
    I recently found a few bumps around my vaginal opening and I can't figure out what it is. I'm a virgin, my boyfriend and I do things but he's recently been tested for as many sti's that were allowed and he's all clear. I went with him to the doctor so I know all this for a fact. I haven't touched anyone and I'm clean as well. What could cause this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 3, 2016, 03:15 AM
    There are a few reasons to have bumps around the vaginal opening but the only serious one that comes to mind is an STD and that is HPV, or the herpes virus. So, I guess you had better see a doctor as well because this is sexually transmitted.
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2016, 06:23 AM
    I think you should consult with a doctor asap. This is not a good thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal issues [ 3 Answers ]

Why would a doctor prescribe triben-v, apo-metronizadole and nolicin to be used at the same time? What kind of issues would he be treating. Thanks.

Vaginal issues [ 2 Answers ]

Inside my vaginal opening I have what seems to be fat pockets... Skin tag kind of things are the best way to explain them. I'm not sexually active nor have I ever been... Just concerned with this anatomy

Vaginal issues [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I have a foul discharge, and my vulva is painful and itchy . I was treated for syphillis in2006 and now I am afraid that it has came back

Vaginal issues [ 2 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago I shaved my vagina and accidentally cut myself, that turned into a pimple and later it popped. Earlier I noticed where it popped it feels like there's a little metal ball underneath it... is this something I should be really worried about?

Vaginal issues [ 0 Answers ]

I haven't had sex yet but my vagina itches. Most of the time it's after I get out of the shower but sometimes it happens at other times of the day. I sometimes have bumps down there big or small. They hurt sometimes others they itch or I don't feel anything. There can sometimes be liquid seeping...

View more questions Search