Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sissylilpp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2016, 02:50 PM
    Transgender?
    I am a crossdresser. I have been dressing since I was 11. Well, that's when I first got caught. I have a tiny penis. My step-mother used to say my small penis was a sign I should have been a girl ? It was a birth defect? She also said it was the reason I liked to wear my step-sister's clothes? She said a sissy was a male with a small penis who liked to wear female clothes? My land-lady has seen me dressed and says I look more like a woman than a man and I have what's called a "micro-penis"?? I like females but has had dreams about being with a man all dressed up in sexy lingerie. What's wrong with me? :(
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 2, 2016, 03:48 PM
    What a nice family! How old are you now?
    Sounds like you are still figuring out who you are. Crossdressers usually remain totally heterosexual. Many are happily married and get turned on by feminine clothes on themselves.
    But that doesn't define them or who you are.

Each person in the world gets different genes before birth, and different sex hormones as we grow. Many, many people are on a 'continuum' of sexual identity and preference.
    Try to ignore everyone (I know, easy for me to say) and take your time evolving. You don't have to make a final decision on a certain day, and you can change as you know yourself better, and change over time - or figure it all out and stay that way.

There is nothing wrong with you. You don't hurt anyone.
    Tell US more about who you think you are becoming.
    (Oh and yes, penises come in all sizes. There's no term called micro penis. Some are thin and short, thin and long, fat and short, fat and long....)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2016, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sissylilpp View Post
    I am a crossdresser. What's wrong with me? :(
    Nothing is wrong with YOU, but the people close to you may have issues. What human doesn't, so don't take their opinions personally.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 2, 2016, 06:20 PM
    First lots of men have small penis and it does not mean they are suppose to be women. It just means they have smaller penis.

Some people like to cross dress, some people are gay or lesbian.

If you are a man, fell like a man, like women, you are a man.
    But you may just like dressing in women's clothes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Muslim and transgender [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 35 yr old muslim mother and have just found out my son might have gender dysphoria.I have been searxhing online for answers and don't really know what to do.my son is 16 and had this problem since the age of 11.I am so worried and don't know how to explain my situation.I don't know who to...

Transgender HRT [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this? I have been taking daily 250mg Spirolactone Daily,I now believe that I have rid myself of most,If not All Testosterone in my Body.I no longer get erections and my penis has shrunk very well,I am also taking 8-10mg Estrodial.My question is My Endocrinologist only wants me to...

View more questions Search