Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathykempfer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2016, 10:59 AM
    Compute balance in cash at the beginning of the year
    I have an annual report and the question is compute the balance in cash at the beginning of the year? What is a formula to use to get that answer?

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing Closing entries from Beginning balance and Preclosing Trial Balance help [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to complete a homework assignment and have been staring at the information my professor has given me for about 6 hours now and am still at a complete loss/standstill. Would anyone mind answering how you come up with the closing entries from only the beginning balance and preclosing...

Is there an equation to finding the beginning cash balance? [ 1 Answers ]

I have the cash receipts, the cash payments and the ending cash balance, but I can't figure out the beginging cash balance.

What do I do with the Beginning Equity Balance & Retained Earning on a Balance sheet? [ 0 Answers ]

The Balance sheet is the only thing I have to set up a ledger for a business where the bookkeeper moved and gave the owner a couple of weeks to find someone. I have done a little bookkeeping, but everything was already set up. So, I could use all the help I can get. Thank you in advance.

On June 1 the cash balance was $162,000. During the month, cash receipts totaled $80, [ 1 Answers ]

On June 1 the cash balance was $162,000. During the month, cash receipts totaled $80,000 and the June 30 cash balance was $148,000. What is the total cash payments of June?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.