Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meowmixxx1217 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 11:09 PM
    kids movie from a long time ago.cant remember name!
    I remember I saw this kids movie when I was little, so it's pretty old. I don't remember the name of it or the main plot or any names... But I do remember a lot of it, so if anyone knows the title of this movie PLEASE tell me it! It's driving me crazy! I tried imdb.com but couldn't find it through keywords. From what I can remember:

It's with real human actors except for the creatures. This girl touches her wardrobe mirror and it becomes mushy. When it's mushy like that, she can put her hand through it. It makes this weird noise when she does. Eventually she steps into the mirror and there's another another world she falls into. It's like an upside down world. She walks with all these little creature things. I think they were fuzzy or like muppets or something on this road that's sideways. There are these special fruit things kept in a glass dome thing that are really special. They look like apricot fruits. There's this evil witch that's like stealing the trees or something. I think the fruits make you pretty or not age or something like that. It's not Alice In Wonderland and it's not The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe, although those seem close. It's a weird random movie that no one's ever heard of and was never popular. I'm thinking it was a backwards or sideways land when they go into the mirror world and maybe time was involved. Does this ring a bell for anyone! I can't be the only one who saw it!
    SixTails Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 03:04 AM
    Give this a shot?

The Hugga Bunch (1985) (TV)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Definitely the Hugga Bunch. I had the movie and the dolls when I was little. You can buy it off the net.
    apartments104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 10:16 PM
    Labyrinth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember the name of this 80's kids movie... Help? [ 1 Answers ]

So this has been bugging me for awhile.All I really remember is that it is animated and it is not the little prince or the last unicorn but similar. I remember a girl with windblown hair either in a ship or watching it go by and she was sad. There was a bit of journeying involved in the plot....

Kids trying to remember movie [ 2 Answers ]

My kids are trying to recall a movie that goes something like this?? A pig was trying to find his mom in a tree house with a dungeon and a spiral staircase. They also came up with the following thoughts about the movie: whale, round house, ice rink, library, spells, witch, forest. Sounds...

Scifi/fantasy movie - possibly on Disney long ago... [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've posted this already but thought I would give it another shot. There was a movie, I'm almost 100% sure it was on the Disney channel back in the early 90s. There was a girl who was an alien and she had deep purple hair and 3 moles on the side of her face. I think she was found in...

Long time ago on Nick Junior [ 1 Answers ]

This was way back in the beginning of nick jr. It was about this department store where a manaquin (sp) that would come to life when this brown striped hat was put on his head. It most likely came from the 70's.

View more questions Search