Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JimKen57 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2016, 07:54 AM
    How can one transfer data from one server to another using only Putty?
    Can one transfer data from one computer to another using only Putty and the two I.P. addresses assigned to each computer? There doesn't seem to be a way to drag and drop data from one to another.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 31, 2016, 08:05 AM
    What's the environment ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual Basic Code: Familiar with a PATH like this? "//server/data/... " [ 2 Answers ]

I wrote a Visual Basic (5.0) program about 10 years ago and compiled an .exe file when I was done. At the time, the database file it used was on a server and written into the code was this path: "//server/data/systemhistory.mdb". I'm now trying to run the same previously compiled program on a...

How do I import data in SQL Server Management Studio Express 2005 [ 2 Answers ]

I am still a bit of a noob with SQL, but, when I use Enterprise Manager with my SQL 2000 server at the office, it is pretty simple to import data from pretty much any data source. I have not been able to locate the Transform facility in the 2005 express software that I downloaded onto my home PC...

Client-Server information transfer [ 1 Answers ]

This question is with regard to Client (PC workstation running MS Windows) running MS Word and relevant graphic utility accessing Word documents and graphic files respectively on the Network Server (running Netware network operating system). For reference “Novell Client for Windows” will be...

I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files ) [ 1 Answers ]

I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files ) from worms and viruses, specially from those that creates newfolder or subfolder exe files like, rvhost and svchossst. Many clients have already infected with these viruses, but I want to save just my server to get infected with...

How do I transfer data from old hd to new? [ 4 Answers ]

I have installed a larger hd in my computer and I want to transfer all the data from the old one but do not know how. Please help.

View more questions Search