Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2016, 08:09 PM
    My Polaris Trail Boss 350 won't run.
    I'm working on a Polaris Trail Boss 350. With a 2 stroke engine. At one point I had it running, and now it won't start. It has good compression and spark. I have taken the carb off and cleaned it thoroughly, and I have changed the spark plug. It acts like it's not getting any fuel to the combustion chamber Even tried removing the carb and spraying a bit of gas into the intake still didn't get any results, and finding a service manual for this ATV is proving to be difficult as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Aug 31, 2016, 04:32 AM
    Have you taken the spark plug out and given it a shot of gas or starter fluid? I know it is not a good idea to use starter fluid but just a little shot should not hurt it. If it fires, that should prove you have a fuel problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Polaris 4 wheeler won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a child's polaris 4 wheeler the one with a winch on the front and we bought a new battery but it will not run',its dead.What do I need to check it out so I can order the parts I need?

04 Ford F 350 6 litre Has run well until present, this past week it has developed a p [ 3 Answers ]

F350 6.0 Starts cold runs well, if truck is shut down it will not restart until it cools

Polaris won't start [ 1 Answers ]

4 stroke 425 4x4 magnum. It began by not starting, but try again in 20 min. or so and would start fine. The 20 min. wait time kept getting longer until now it won't start even with a little shot of ether. This progressed over a period of 4 months.

My jeep turns over but won't start. It will run when I put starting fluid but won't run [ 2 Answers ]

My Jeep will will turn over but won't start. I changed the "O" ring in the injectors cause I heard that might be a problem, still nothing. It will start when I spray starting fluid but will only run until it burns through the fluid.

My 1998 Ferrari 350 won't start up! [ 4 Answers ]

I have been told by one of my buddies who is a mechanic that the compression is too low! I haven't driven Betsy in 2 years, and I am not much of a mechanic. I am not sure if I want to take it to the garage. When I start the car up it rumbles and then turns off almost immediately. Anyone...

View more questions Search