dfue6075 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2016, 03:37 PM
    Wedding in Henry County Ga?
    Where to marry in Henry County Ga?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 30, 2016, 03:46 PM
    The county courthouse.
    Any Justice of the Peace, found in the phone book, or your town hall should have a list.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 30, 2016, 04:52 PM
    A church, courthouse, etc. The list is endless.

Why not hire a wedding planner if you're having issues as simple as this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County to county transfer from correctional facility [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has 120 days in johnson county, tx correctional facility and has to go through a program called hope for frug rehab.. he gets out at 4am and has to return at 6pm.. he lives in parker county, tx and spends 60 dollars a day in gas and drives about 100 miles a day to get back and fourth to...

Dallas County policies on picking up an inmate from another County [ 7 Answers ]

How long do Dallas County have to pick up an inmate from another County before the inmate can be released from that County?

How to transfer felony probation from santa clara county to san bernardino county? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancˇ is on felony probation in santa clara county. I reside in san bernardion county. We want to get him transferred from san jose to barstow. He has no address in san jose so he is currently bunking down in a men's home at victory outreach until he can get a transfer. He has to register as...

How do I file papers to open a civil judgement in henry county GA [ 4 Answers ]

What type of paper work needed to file against a judgement against a member of your family? I would like to have the case reopened. Acting probona.

View more questions Search