Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juliet Franklin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Possible German 80s cartoon. Maria a singing young girl is main character.
    I am looking for a tiltle. A 80s cartoon I saw in Germany, it was in English but could have been dubbed.
    Maria, a young girl 12- 13 years, gets lost in the forest? Finds new animal friends that sing with her. She also knows how to bake bread.
    Any takers on a title?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 09:51 PM
    I am as much as 53% confident that your movie is the German animated production Once Upon A Time from 1976, whose protagonist is a young girl named Maria.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

Cartoon film, lots of singing dogs [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find out the name of a cartoon film, It was probably about 1988 somewehere around then I think, But all I can remember is there was loads of dogs in a backgarden and the always sang a song, and one dog was always sitting on top of a kennel, and Im sure there was a pink dog that...

Cartoon Character from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a cartoon character from the 80's, and hopefully, the cartoon he was in. He had a mans body, with a head like a Chinese Terrier type dog. I think he used to wear a red suit... The reason I need to find out is my Dad's dog looks just like him at the moment,...

Need help with 80s cartoon title... [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I remember watching this cartoon when I was little (80s) about a group of animals in a forest. They all talked (of course). I remember one of the animals was blue (possibly a squirrel) and one of the other animals (possibly a squirrel, too) was madly in love with him. He was trying to...

View more questions Search