Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juliet Franklin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 10:30 PM
    80's Cartoon with Nono the squirrel
    Im looking for the title, mid 80s cartoon. It has 2 possibly 3 squirrels. One is named nono. They go on a long journey together. Slightly serious, they are trying to escape the city life?
    Any takers on the title?
    Dancingbear Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Its called The Enchanted Jouney:) :) :)

I was freaking out trying to find it and finally did on Amazon. Just type in the title on Amazon and you should be able to find it. You can even check it out on Blockbuster.com! AWESOME.. lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon movie about squirrel escaping the city [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone hopefully someone can help me. I remember an animated movie about two squirrels or something like that, named Nono and Klicko(spelling?). I think they escape from the city and go to the forest to live? Sorry I do not have anymore specific info but maybe someone remembers. Thanks a...

80's cartoon film [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I saw a movie when I was a kid, around mid 80's or perhaps early 90's. All I remember is it starts like a regular film and then turns into animation when the main boy crosses into another universe. I remember he travels in a red car and he might have an animal/pet with him. At one point, he...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

Cartoon Character from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a cartoon character from the 80's, and hopefully, the cartoon he was in. He had a mans body, with a head like a Chinese Terrier type dog. I think he used to wear a red suit... The reason I need to find out is my Dad's dog looks just like him at the moment,...

Once upon a time 70/80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon from the 70/80's I believe it's called Once upon a time. There is a little girl with blonde hair and she falls down a wishing well after a frog.

View more questions Search