Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Wanted American Job?
    Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN) for 6am.
    While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG).
    He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA.).
    After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today.
    After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) filled it with GAS from Saudi Arabia and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.
    At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (Made In Malaysia), Joe decided to relax for a while.
    He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL) poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE. France! ) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in.. AMERICA...
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Apr 16, 2007, 05:40 PM
    :D :D I always thought of that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

Wanted to know [ 5 Answers ]

I wanted to know if u could sign over you're rights just giving the mother full custody of the kids and how u would proceed in doing this

Wanted to know how [ 3 Answers ]

Wanted to know how to give the birth moter of my two kids full custody

Help wanted [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am in biology and we are working on balancing equations I have done a whole lot of the but I have a few that are giving me a whole lot of trouble I hope someone can help: KEY:I didn't know how to write the numbers on a lower line so if its so post to be on a lower line it has a ~ behind...

View more questions Search