Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BikerJames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2016, 03:33 AM
    Adobe Acrobat form
    Hello,

My mind has been stuck on this for days now, lets say I have a 4 page adobe acrobat form, on the first page I have a text box to enter a number and a button, what I want to be able to do is input a number (lets say 5) and then hit the button and 5 new pages 2,3 and 4 would open.
    Any help would be nice.

EDIT
    I have built an adobe fillable form using adobe acrobat X pro, it has 4 pages, when it is being filled in on page 1 I have a text box for a number input, I am trying to figure out how I can get the number input to open up that amount of page 1,2 and 3s in sequence on the same window which are blank and can be filled in as well, I have been trying to accomplish this with the use of a button but I can't get the script right.
    Thanks James

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe reader and adobe acrobat installation problems [ 18 Answers ]

Last week I got hit by Trojan Horses and Virus', so I uninstalled a lot of programs and did a major cleaning of my computer. When I try to install Adobe Reader or Acrobat 7 I get an error message pop-up: "Invalid Drive E" (see attached image). I don't even HAVE a drive E on my computer. ...

Adobe acrobat 6 pro and adobe reader 9 in IE [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am supporting a remote user who has adobe acrobat 6 pro... and adobe reader 9. He uses adobe 6 pro to convert excel files to PDFs for invoice purposes. When when he goes to our intranet/extranet sites and clicks on PDF links IE 6 tells him that he needs to have adobe reader 8...

Adobe Acrobat 6 Professional [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using this version of Acrobat for a couple of years but suddenly when I try to open any windows in any web sites the program runs through the opening procedure (which it has never done before) then gives me this message " instruction at 0x2d82fa63 referenced memory at 0x00000008" and...

Adobe Acrobat Pro. How to insert form field? [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've done this before but can't find the "how to" reminder from Help: I've got a basic pdf document that is a form (but no editable form fields). I want to be able to type to complete the form. How do I do that? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.