Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hughpuppies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2016, 09:09 PM
    How much nicotine is in a filtered cigar
    How much nicotine is in a filtered cigar, the type that looks like a cigarette and comes in 20 a pack like cigarettes. There a brands like Criss Cross, Cheyenne and others?

Check out some similar questions!

Filtered water line connected to a flexible hose? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to fill my Kerig coffee maker tank with the cold filtered water from my undersink filter. It seems that if my cold water filter line was connected to something like a pull-out sprayer, then I could have both filtered water at the sink and a way to fill up the Kerig tank. Of course no-one...

Musty smelling and tasting water even when filtered [ 0 Answers ]

Live in a 25 year old house and we have a sewer gas smell in the master bath. Poured bleach down the shower and it helped a lot for about 2 weeks. I also have a musty smell coming the water dispenser in the fridge. The fridge is new and before that I had flakes coming out of the water dispenser....

Can sunlight reflection induce infrared noises to a filtered webcam? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear askmehelpdesk members, Recently I want to set up a system so that my webcam will only detect infrared (940 nm) from only my infrared LED and nothing else, using 940nm-allowed-only filters. In case I really need to do this in a place with plenty of strong sunlight, do you think sunlight...

Filtered Water Faucet Leaking [ 2 Answers ]

We have a reverse osmosis system on our kitchen sink. The small 'faucet' that dispenses the filetered water is leaking out of its breathing tube. I disconnected it assuming it was blocked but can't find any evidence that's the case. Any suggestions would be appreciated

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.