Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    les1003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2016, 04:31 PM
    Does anyone recognize this shower bracket?
    I have a corner shower that was installed about 20 years ago (so no clue who the manufacturer was) and two of the bottom four plastic brackets have broken and I can't find them anywhere! I have talked to various fabricators and I'm being told metal replacements or copies created on a 3D printer would be between $400 and $500 PER PIECE!
    It's a basement shower and not used very often, but am struggling to believe I can't find some of these or a suitable replacement for a much more reasonable cost!
    Can anyone help?

Thank you!
    Attached Images

creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2016, 09:47 AM
    If you have the piece, have you tried gluing together with a super glue. Did mine 2 years ago and still good.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mounting Bracket [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Iīm from Brazil and I bought last year a lot of products at Home Depot, including a Glacier Bay Kit that includes a tissue holder, towel holder and towel ring (Mandouri Family). But the kit that I bought has no the mounting bracket and I donīt have nothing like that here in Brazil, so I...

Do you recognize this shower stem? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't seem to find this shower stem. I know it is not Price Phister. Does it look familiar to you? (see attachment)

Tax bracket [ 1 Answers ]

I earn 40k a year what tax brachet am I in

Calculating bracket [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a property that I renovated and sold in 06, now I have to pay taxes on my profit ( oh joy). I am having trouble figuring out how it will be taxed. I live in Georgia and I make approximately 22,000 per year, I only made about 10k dollars on my project, I bought the house for 55k...

View more questions Search