Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2016, 08:05 AM
    Need online math and English lessons
    My admission test is coming up so I need online lessons of English and maths (especially geometry) are there any recommend websites? I am really horrible in English so I need a good website. Oh yeah forgot to mention... I am an 8th grader and I am going to a School with British curriculum.
    Thanks in advance
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 25, 2016, 05:34 PM
    Get local tutors, It is much better and will see faster results

If your tests are in a few weeks, too late for most
    So how long to the tests ?

For English as an example, if you are rating a 4 now, it takes from 9 to 12 months to move up to a 5 level on the IELTS test (used for Europe)
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 25, 2016, 07:32 PM
    Khan Academy has amazing math instruction videos. https://www.khanacademy.org/. It's free, too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online English Tutor [ 4 Answers ]

How do you hire more teachers in Philippines. Because we are looking to hire. But don

Free Finite Math Help Online [ 0 Answers ]

For the spring assemblage determine the displacement at node 2 and the forces in each spring element. Also deteriming the force F3. Given: node 3 displaces an amount d=1inch in the positive x direction because of the force F3 and k1=k2=500lb/in

What expression do you english speaking guys use in math tests? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a math teacher in sweden and I am translating a math test from swedish to english. In sweden we have a certain expression used in math tests when "only answer is needed" which means that the student doesn't have to write down the whole solution, but only the answer. Do you have such an...

Online free help for finite math [ 1 Answers ]

A fourth grade class consists of 16 girls and 12 boys. At the beginning of the year, the teacher must split them into two groups, those who will go to art class on Tuesdays and those who will go to art class on Thursdays. The art room can only accommodate 14 students at a time, so the Tuesday group...

View more questions Search