Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2016, 06:41 PM
    Openoffice
    What is the best/safest site from which to download openoffice?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2016, 07:18 PM
    I got mine straight from the source. https://www.openoffice.org/
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2016, 07:15 AM
    Many thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer documents from openoffice to Microsoft office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

I just purchased Microsoft office home and student 2007, I was using the free openoffice to create documents my question is can I transfer documents from openoffice to Microsoft office 2007 documents?

Wheres My OpenOffice? [ 2 Answers ]

I just downloaded OpenOffice but I canīt find it anywhere on my computer.Help please.

Cannot paste anything to OpenOffice 2.4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys: I have a Mac OS X 10 with OpenOffice 2.4 . I have this problem. I cannot paste anything into my worksheet, and its kind of starting to annoy me. You guys have any ideas? Please help, I cannot work like this. Thanks. David.

How to upgrade OpenOffice on Linux Mandriva? [ 8 Answers ]

I installed OpenOffice2.3.1. I thought that after installation of this version the previous version will be automatically upgraded to new one. When I checked About in the Help I found out that the version is still old (2.0.4). What is an easy way to replace the old version. Thank you.

OpenOffice Writer Question [ 3 Answers ]

I know that the OpenOffice Writer allows you to convert a MS Word document, as well as other documents, into OpenOffice documents; but I can't find anything on converting an OpenOffice document into a MS Word document. Is this even possible? If so, how? The problem that I had was being able to do...

View more questions Search