Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sypina13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2016, 07:57 AM
    Papers
    I'm married to my husband . I am a U.S citizen and we have 2 kids here in U.S and I'm pregnant again. Can I fix my husband papers if he has a clean record came to the US with papers the visa expired can I fix the papers and what do I need? Where do I start.
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Aug 24, 2016, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sypina13 View Post
    I'm married to my husband . I am a U.S citizen and we have 2 kids here in U.S and I'm pregnant again. Can I fix my husband papers if he has a clean record came to the US with papers the visa expired can I fix the papers and what do I need? Where do I start.
    Since he entered the US legally, he can just do Adjustment of Status. Basically, file I-130 and I-485 together (each form requires many supplemental forms and documents).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can any lawyer draw up court papers for a title transfer of papers of personal rep [ 0 Answers ]

My aunt in SD left me a car in her will. Assets were over 50,000 so I have to get papers of personal representation and submit them in court. Her lawyer told me it will cost as much as the car is worth. This seems unreal. Is there any other avenue I can take?

Where do I send the papers [ 3 Answers ]

When I'm done filling out the divorce papers where do I send them to, I'm doing this myself

Papers [ 1 Answers ]

How long should a person keep tax,banking statements and Medicare papers? They tend to pile up after a few years. Thank you Shirley

Want to get papers [ 1 Answers ]

I got a dui about a year ago and did not go to the court because I went to mexico and when the court date came up I was not let in by the border patrol and now I'm want to get my papers but don't know if I'm going to get denied what do you think I can do thank you

How to get papers [ 3 Answers ]

I just adopted 3 mini-daschound puppies (so far they look long hair.) a co-worker got one. The parents were from another co-worker. The parents were never registered. Is there any way that we can register ours? All are pure breed. Thanks for any help. They were born overnight 1/1-1/2/08.

View more questions Search