Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JimKen57 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2016, 10:15 AM
    Windows Office Professional 2013 - Without Network Connection
    We have a computer system that's not connected to a network. We want to have/download/use Windows Office Professional 2013 - without connection to a network. Can that be done?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 24, 2016, 10:49 AM
    Yes, you'll need a licence key and standalone installer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word 2013 Problem / Office 2013 Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I use Windows 7. This problem started when I changed from Office 2007 to Office 2013. When I have one or more Word documents open and I try to open another Word document, sometimes the new document does not open. An icon for the new document appears on the taskbar (along with the icons for all...

How to control network traffic over a shared internet connection in a home network [ 4 Answers ]

I have just setup a LAN at home with the following specifications: A wireless router (linksys wrt120n) connected by an ethernet cable to a desktop server. Desktop server running Windows Server 2008 R2, no antivirus or third party firewall installed yet. Clients on this network are...

Windows Based Machines Losing Network Connection [ 7 Answers ]

For the past month and a half (maybe longer) I've had a problem with Windows boxes on my network losing connection. I've replaced an ancient switch (10 yrs old, 10mbps), the Sonicwall, yet the problem still persists. This network is mostly used for public access in our library. They are mostly...

View more questions Search