Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Aug 23, 2016, 05:16 AM
    Old Sci-Fi Strategy Game
    Ok Guys and Girls here is another question from with that as usual is going to be vague as my memory is basically non existent.I am trying to remember a game I played a few years ago I don't mean like 10 but then again it was not within the last couple. But from what I remember is is a Sci-Fi game but no spaceships or anything like that just advanced tanks and stuff like that.You had a group of units you can control you didn't have a base as such and you also had leader units that could do cool things. Like tanks that could surround theorems in sandbags.It was mainly online playing with other people in various game types.You could also have emplacements instead of units in your retinue if you wished and it was all earn money buy better stuff and add them to your small list of units for each fight.Thanks for reading hope you know what I am on about as I have no idea.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 23, 2016, 12:08 PM
    It sounds almost like Command and Conquer. It was a strategy game and there were different versions that were from different times.

Command and Conquer
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Aug 23, 2016, 02:21 PM
    No it was like C&C but it was an online game that did not let you build a base you had the troops that you picked before you started a match and you could not have more than what you started with. It was all online and no bases

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Movie Title: Sci Fiction genre. Sci Fi experts couldn't help! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie in the Sci Fiction genre. Unfortunately, the Sci Fi experts couldn't help me with this one, so I'm taking a chance and hoping that you might be able to help me. Could you please help me try to figure out a movie from somewhere back in the early 80's? Back...

What's the name of this Android strategy game? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a Samsung Galaxy S2 last year, I installed an Android ICS Stock ROM on it, not so sure but it must have been a French ROM 4.0.3. There was a very simple game I used to play that came with the ROM. I never really memorised the name of the game. The game was about conquering Enemy bases in the...

How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? [ 4 Answers ]

Goodmorning every one , I have 3 questions and I need an answer asap this is my first question How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? I need a full explanation . Thanks in advance :) Kindest Regards ,

The Sci Fi question to end ALL Sci Fi questions. [ 6 Answers ]

Now I have read a lot on this subject and I have my own ideas, but I'd like to throw this open to everyone here and see what you all think. Star Wars Vs Star Trek Who would win in a fight. For the sake of argument lets assume the Empire against the Federation. Yes I know there's many...

View more questions Search