Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 23, 2016, 04:40 AM
    "Clear cache and cookies" under Win10
    Windows 10 is wonderful until I want to do something that used to be under Tools. I can't find Clear Cache and Cookies! I wanted to set it up under Task Manager, because Scrabble on Facebook slows to a crawl quickly.
    TIA, Joy
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2016, 05:53 AM
    Are you using the Edge browser? If not which browser are you using?
    Having a full cache would typically not slow down internet activity. I would recommend instead to do a scan with MalwareBytes Free version and delete all it finds. Then use Ccleaner's excellent Startup function to turn off these programs: https://www.piriform.com/docs/cclean...rting-programs
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 23, 2016, 06:55 AM
    I use Chrome.
    Games can really be hogs, and Scrabble is the worst. Often I just reboot and that helps.
    No malware. I'll check out the Ccleaner
    thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

"plumber grade" vs "big box" vs "online" fixtures... [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard/read that there is a difference in the part quality, etc when purchasing faucets and plumbing parts from a showroom vs big box retailers vs online. Even if they are the same manufacturer part number? Are the big box and online parts less durable/made of cheaper components that the...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

How do I override or clear the "leave" and "return" functions on my thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a Honeywell TRH7500 programmable thermostat. The installation went smoothly, but I cannot figure our how to override/clear the "leave/return" schedules. The thermostat comes with 4 daily program settings: wake, leave, return, sleep. I only want to use wake and sleep but I...

View more questions Search