Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajichandran123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2016, 02:17 AM
    I didn't have periods for last 3months
    Hello doctor,
    My name is Ritu. I am 24 unmarried girl.I didn't have periods for last 3 months. But I have got periods on August 1 st week. Initially the bleeding was very low for 1 week. That time I was in Dubai, Since I came to India its become heavy bleeding. Normally I have 4-5 days normal bleeding. Now I have been heavy bleeding for last 2 weeks.it didn't stop yet. Now Bleeding is normal for two days. Please recommend some medicine or home remedy for this. Any problem arise in future because of this? Doctor kindly give some attention towards this matter.I waiting for your reply.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 23, 2016, 07:11 AM
    There are no doctors here, just normal people with opinions. There are a few medically trained people here but take their advice with a grain of salt.

There isn't any medicine that I would recommend. If it is back to normal I would wait a day or two and see if it stops as normal. If not, I would go see a doctor in person. That would be the best way to get the best answer for you.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 23, 2016, 10:40 AM
    Sometimes you see irregularities with you periods when you are in some kind of stress or some hormonal misbalance. As suggested above, just wait for some days and see if it becomes better. Then if its continue to be the same consult with doctor.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2016, 03:40 PM
    Since there can be several possible reasons for irregular periods, you'd need to see your doctor for some testing to determine a possible cause, and treatment if necessary if the irregularity continues.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 24, 2016, 04:10 PM
    Heavy bleeding for 2 weeks is not normal and needs to be seen to by a doctor. There is no doctor online that can help you. No doctor would give medical advice online without seeing the patient and running tests, it would risk that doctor losing his/her license. In other words, you won't get the medical treatment you're looking for and, in my opinion, need, online. You need to see a doctor in person. Bleeding heavily for 2 weeks after no period for 3 months, needs to be checked out, and there's no way anyone online can do the tests that need to be done to figure out if something's wrong.

You really can't rely on stuff you find online when it comes to your health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I didn't get ma periods for 15 days.. . I'm pregnant or not.. [ 1 Answers ]

Ma last month period date was 3/2/2013 {i got married on 20/2/13) But still nw 17/3/2013 I didn't get ma periods..! I took urine test two time... but it was negative..! But I'm getting 2 to 3 drops of bleeding I didn't know tat I am pregnant or not..! please help me..!

I didn't get my periods for about 3 months... why it is so? [ 3 Answers ]

I didn't get my periods for about 3 months... why it is so?

I didn't get my periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hai I didn't get my periods... yet I'm married... we had a sex.but I got regular periods.this month I don't get yet my periods.

Had Unprotected sex and took pill, Periods didn't come [ 0 Answers ]

Hi,I am a 21year old girl from china.I had my period on dec28th,2010 and again on feb 2nd,2011.After that I had sex with my BF on feb26th ,2011. I took a pill (Plan B {Emergency contraceptive pill} :here in china is Mifeprostone 10mg x 1) within 5hrs and again had sex on feb27th in which he did not...

Off the depo since may last year and I get periods but now have stopped for 3months [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wondered if someone could help me? I have been on the depo injection for 3yrs and came off it in may last year I got my periods back but now I have not come on for 3months I have taken 3test and they all came back negative, I'm so confused could I be pregnant ? Is test always right? Me...

View more questions Search