Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    countrystud1986 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2016, 06:49 PM
    How good of quality is the Macbook Pro 2015 screeen?
    Quite simply, how good IS the retina display screen? I need to know for a sketching business I do on the side. I need to constantly switch my view from my laptop screen to my art table, so I want a really good quality screen that I can zoom into pictures while still seeing details, that also doesn't have much glare or reflection; I know the retina displays are crazy high resolution, but are they extremely glossy/reflective? I work in an area that needs lots of light. Thanks.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 23, 2016, 07:14 AM
    It is one of the better laptop screens. There are also screen covers that can matte the screen so it isn't as reflective. I would go to your local technology store, best buy, apple store, or other computer store, and check out the different monitors. Is the operating system important to you? Does it need to be OsX? Or Windows? Or Linux? These might be deal breakers.

Talking to an Apple Genius at a Apple store is a good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which Macbook Pro deal should I choose? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm considering to buy a MBP with retina display 13" (late 2013) It has a 128gb flash storage and 4gb ram. First deal: free gifts like laptop sleeve, keyboard protector etc and a upgrade to 8gb for $39 but standard apple 1 year warranty. Second deal: 3 years warranty (free) but no free gifts....

Should I get the MacBook Air or Pro? [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting a macbook but not sure which one would be suitable for my situation. Im looking at the 13inch base line models for both. Tell me your opinion... Wait for best reply... Thank you so much!

How much space is on a MacBook Pro? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mac Book Pro 10.5.8, and I'm planning to get an external hard drive to back up ALL my information, but first I'm guessing I need to see how much room is in this lap top so I can make sure I get an external Hard Drive that has just as much if not more... Please help, and if I'm wrong...

How do I restart my macbook pro? [ 1 Answers ]

The beach ball keeps spinning and does not log-out

MacBook Pro Intel issue [ 2 Answers ]

I realize this is a intel mac issue but here goes... Using flip4mac I can't seem to play any streaming content--just get the message that I need to go to MS and install the media player plugin. More specifically, I tried to watch a streaming ball game on MLB.com. I checked and the plugins all seem...

View more questions Search