Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Aug 22, 2016, 05:07 AM
    My Contract with Verizon Ended And
    For Phone and Internet was $57 dollars a month. Now they want to charge me
    $123 Dollars a month for the same service. How can I get something cheaper?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 22, 2016, 08:40 AM
    You shop around like everyone else does, catonsville. Do without a land line if you have a cell phone for instance.

Aug 22, 2016, 12:06 PM
    I have been checking around, like I found out that Netscape is no longer active. Seems like the only choice is Verizon or Comcast. All I want is internet, have a cell phone and don't need TV.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2016, 12:12 PM
    How do you watch the Walking Dead, and the Game of Throne with no TV? No SPORTS!?

Aug 22, 2016, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    How do you watch the Walking Dead, and the Game of Throne with no TV? No SPORTS!?
    I Have "Over the Air TV" and would not miss Walking Dead and Games of Throne.
    Even thought Walking Dead is on my TV. Just hung up with Dish and they do not
    have anything for me either.

PS, Guess I will have to go to the Library and take up reading. Or find me a Girlfriend who already has Internet :)
    They all start out with, starting at $14.95 and then they lower the hammer up into the 50's, I don't want to own it, just use it.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 22, 2016, 03:44 PM
    Try checking with dslreports.com to find a provider in your area.

Most DSL plans run about $49 dollars a month and you have many providers to choose from. Comcast has internet only service in most areas but realize that if you use the internet a lot they also have caps.

Your the consumer and you have many choices. If you only need internet part time and not for anything important like banking or paying bills then just use local sources that are free like McDs or other fast food chains that offer free internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A. Joe has signed a contract to sell gadgets to the city. The contract provides that [ 12 Answers ]

Joe operates a business that locates and purchases specialized assets for clients, among other activities. Joe uses the accrual method of accounting but he doesn’t keep any significant inventories of the specialized assets that he sells. Joe reported the following financial information for his...

Bike made deposit and signed contract can seller get out of contract? [ 6 Answers ]

I Looked at a bike I saw on craigslist, liked it and made a deposit of 100 dollars after I agreed with the owner to pay the balance of over 3000 dollars if the bike passes inspection. I believe the bike passed inspection, although told otherwise by owner, he had re listed the bike on craigslist for...

Upon death of a seller in a real estate contract, how to get a buyer out of contract [ 23 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, a seller in the middle of a sales contract died. The closing time is not yet lapsed and all the contingencies on the buyer side is fulfilled. There is will in place and an executor named for the estate already. The son (named executor) can not legally sign for the deceased...

Contract lawnotice of intent not to renew contract for services [ 1 Answers ]

Are notices of intent not to renew enforceable in California, and if so, is there a limit on the damages assessed (liquidated damages)? Does the consumer legal remedies act apply to small business customers in California, or only "consumers" for personal use? I contracted for 3 years for...

Boyfriend ended relationship with a contract pending [ 3 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend terminated our relationship after I had bought into his timeshare upgrade for $5000.00. I had him to sign a contract. He did not use the funds for the upgrade, he spent it and then refinance his house to pay the full $10000.00. Can I get my money as I do not wish to take my new...

View more questions Search