Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Strikeryuzz Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2016, 10:58 PM
    The name of an old 3D cartoon show
    Is anybody here knows a name of an old 3D cartoon where there were 3 main characters (2 boys, 1 girl) that fought using their shadows?

I remember that, they use some kind of device or watch and chant a summoning word to call out their shadows. Their Shadows slowly changed into some kind of a robot-ish figure.

If I'm not mistaken, the chant sounds something like "Light of Eternity, Spirit of a Warrior. . . Shadow Fighter!"

I've literally been looking for almost 5 years and the internet gave no answer. Google dissapoints me. Huhu... So I figure I would want to 'ASK' a real person this time

P/s: That's an English dubbed of it though. I'm not sure what is the origin of the show. Probably China/Korea. So, I don't know the actual summoning chants.

Pp/s: The graphic quality was a bit poor because it was quite old and I guess Graphic Designer back then wasn't that advanced yet.

Check out some similar questions!

Name for 90's cartoon show [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out a cartoon that came out in the 90's, it was based in older times with animals as people and one of the characters names I believe was nigel. The cartoon aired weekdays very early in the morning, I used to watch it before school sometime between 5 and 8. I was an early...

Cartoon Show HELP [ 4 Answers ]

It was a series where a group of men who where possibly marines . Would get in there robot war machices that could fly and were all different . The man guy / leader had a fade with lines on the side . What's the name of this ?

Name of cartoon show [ 10 Answers ]

In late 90s there was a show on cartoon network. I t was based on crocodiles, I think there were 3 or 4 main crocodile characters. I can't remember exactly but the name of that show was crocodo or something like that. Can anyone please help me with the exact name of that show?

Cartoon Show [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to figure out the name of this cartoon show. It was animated and it had this boy that I think had red hair and maybe freckles and his toys/dolls would come alive at night and they would have adventures and stuff. And I think he climbed out onto a tree to play with them. And when his...

Cartoon show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of the cartoon I guess it was in he 90's on cartoon network where there in the computer and there's this one place they hate going but one of the main guys ends up going and changes and stuff, and I think they had to go to sedusa maybe I don't know I can't remember...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.