Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scarletseether Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2016, 04:15 AM
    Sex Advice, NEED HELP
    Hello

I need your help. My Gf and I had sex for the first time, and to be sure that she won't get pregnant, I used a condom. But after I ejaculated, I saw white sticky stuff around my penis and on her vagina, it looked like my semen. I was so worried that maybe the condom broke, but when I checked the condom there was no hole in it. And later we got home, she told me that white sticky stuff was still coming out from her vagina.

NEED ANSWERS PLEASE HUHUHUHU :(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 21, 2016, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletseether View Post
    to be sure that she won't get pregnant, I used a condom.
    First condoms are not 100% effective. No form of birth control is. So use of a condom doesn't make it "sure" she won't get pregnant.

You don't say whether it was her first time. If it was the secretions could be natural. No way for us to tell for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need sex advice [ 16 Answers ]

My situation is kind of unique. I dated this guy for a few months and we never had sex. After we broke up we decided to do the fwb thing and see where things went. We have sex weekly and I think its great. The orgasms he gives me are wonderful and he keeps telling me that his are too. But I can't...

Need advice regarding pain during sex [ 3 Answers ]

When I have sex it hurts a lot

Advice for having sex [ 37 Answers ]

I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18, we have been dating for a little over a year and we are discussing having sex. He loves me and I love him we get along perfectly and are the perfect match, everyone says so. We have made plans for the future and are both smart straight A students. I know how to be...

View more questions Search