Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hfsoules2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2016, 05:52 PM
    If I delete a text message accidentally can it be recovered
    I deleted a text message from boss can I still recover it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2016, 06:29 PM
    Might depending on the application, but not on any of the ones I am familiar with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What message is hidden in this text message? [ 11 Answers ]

I just meet a girl I like in past 2 months. Recently we had more contacts as we studied together. I had written a letter to the girl, asking if there are any possibilities between me and her to be a couple in future ( I do this because if there is no possibilities, I won't continue to pursue her,...

My girlfriend accidentally sent me a text message meant for her ex?! [ 16 Answers ]

Ok, so I have been in many relationships before but this is different. She's beautiful and kind, and we've been together for more than 8 months, nearing a year. So before we started dating, she told me that she had been in a previous relationship. She had dated a guy who left to go overseas to...

Text message from ex [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Venting again.. after telling the ex I will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite.. ...

View more questions Search